An experienced Ecommerce Manager/Executive, with proven experience in driving on line demand sales, managing to gross margins plans, while at the same time meeting ending inventory targets.
Extensive experience in managing/collaborating with cross functional teams, including, Marketing, Merchandising, QA, Data Services, Infrastructure, Production, content management, etc. In addition, ensuring site stability and maximizing customer experience.
Proven ability to define critical problem areas and institute improved processes for maximum efficiency. Proven leadership in driving productivity and profits, while streamlining procedures.
Improved efficiencies, increased productivity
- Past three years, increased YOY demand sales by 50-60%, while maintaining GM objectives and overachieving on plans for ‘One Day Sales’ and ‘Bay Days’
- Provided Marketing insights to HBC Marketing team: Used Google Analytics, CRM, Omiture, Microstrategy BIS application
- Improved processes to streamline reporting, to be able to evaluate B&M vs. Ecom
- Collaborated with team of ecommerce category managers, GMM’s, DMM’s, GPM’s and DPM’s to drive sales, deliver on GP, and achieve ending inventory objectives
Ecommerce Experience — Growth revenue sector within retail
- Managed the morning audit process working with 18 different teams, including Data Services, QA, Merch Ops, Content Marketing, etc., ensuring over 82% of the time, emails were deployed ‘on time’ to over 3 Million households in Canada
- Experience driving on-line demand with promotional activities while maintaining GM’s
- Contributed in increasing ecommerce penetration from 5% to 17%
- Managed inventory in Ecom Warehouse using various internal and external systems
Finding a better way – Business Process Improvements
- Implemented reporting tools leading to ability to create dashboards with drill down/drill through capabilities, with easy access to data for all
- Enhancements to PO system, led to a decrease in 30-40% of time required in creating PO’s